Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Creative Challenge 246: Have you ever noticed?




Creative Challenge 246 –Have you ever noticed?

Have you ever noticed that when you travel the same route to work every day for many years, one day you see something interesting that you’ve never noticed before, yet was there all along?

Have you ever noticed that a faithful friend always shows up or phones or sends you an e-mail at the right time?

Have you ever noticed that when you stop to count all of your blessings, no matter how poor you may be materially, you are rich spiritually?

Have you ever noticed how a baby’s smile or laugh can bring the gift of joy to a room full of people?

Have you ever noticed that even the longest nights are too short when you and those you love are together engaged in meaningful conversation? 

You can contribute and/or read other posts here

7 comments:

Danette said...

I yes I have noticed these things...except for the first they all have to do with love :)

Dim Lamp said...

True. I am a bit mystified by not seeing your second comment, as I did approve it, but it's not here.

Dim Lamp said...

Mystified solved, I see that your other comment is on the Pause challenge. Thanks.

MitchyLR said...

Yes, I have noticed these things. The first one happened to me only recently, so it made me smile when I saw it written on your page. Here is MINE

Pat Gerber-Relf said...

Yes I do notice but now even more thanks to your words.

Hilarus Fuscus said...

If we can notice all this things then we are lucky persons :)

Dim Lamp said...

Yes, indeed.