Thursday, December 26, 2013

Christmas continued

As the season of Christmas continues up to January 5-the day before Epiphany-the following photos are from our Christmas tree. We are blessed to have a wide variety of nativity decorations, which we've collected over the years. 
Evergreeen Christmas tree symbol of eternity  
Nativity decoration
One of my favourite nativity decorations
 "The Word became flesh and blood and moved into the neighbourhood." (John 1:14, from: Eugene Peterson, The Message)

2 comments:

MitchyLR said...

Lovely decorations and tree. I hope you are enjoying the Christmas period. Mine has not been so good. I was struck down with severe abdominal spasms on Monday night. I visited my doctor who put me on meds and advised not to travel. This was a blow as I was due to visit my parents for the Christmas period.

Dim Lamp said...

Thanks, MitchyLR. I do hope you recover speedily and successfully.