Sunday, May 4, 2014

30 Days of Forgiveness Challenge

“Without forgiveness, we remain tethered to the person who harmed us... Until we can forgive the person who harmed us, they will hold the keys to our happiness, they will be our jailor.”

Desmond & Mpho Tutu

Today I signed up for the Tutu 30 Global Forgiveness Challenge. Most, if not all of us struggle with forgiveness from time to time in life. I would like to think and believe that I am a forgiving person. However, there have been times in my life when it was not easy to forgive. I've learned that only by the grace of God go you and go I. Forgiveness is first and foremost a gift from God through Jesus. Only from the power of this gift can we proceed down the road of forgiveness. So I am accepting this challenge from the Tutus. How about you? 

No comments: