A collection of miscellaneous posts.
150th Anniversary ceremony of Treaty #6, which covers a large area from western Alberta, Saskatchewan, and into Manitoba.
For Wordless Wednesday
A milestone event that deserved to be immortalized. Pictures truly speak a thousand words.Happy Wordless Wednesday 🤗
These kind of events are important. I saw something online about this Ceremony. Impressive.Happy WW!
Nice glimpse into America that we don't hear about much. #WordlessWednedsday
Opps. Because it's Canada - in my defence, I've not had my second coffee and it's still before 7am....literally after I pressed send, my brain registered Alberta. Ha!
Thanks for sharing this important event and anniversary. Happy WW!
Astfel de evenimente ne ajuta sa nu uitam de strămoșii nostri.O zi cu bucurie.
Such an important milestone to capture. Thanks for sharing these photos.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
A milestone event that deserved to be immortalized. Pictures truly speak a thousand words.
Happy Wordless Wednesday 🤗
These kind of events are important. I saw something online about this Ceremony. Impressive.
Happy WW!
Nice glimpse into America that we don't hear about much. #WordlessWednedsday
Opps. Because it's Canada - in my defence, I've not had my second coffee and it's still before 7am....literally after I pressed send, my brain registered Alberta. Ha!
Thanks for sharing this important event and anniversary. Happy WW!
Astfel de evenimente ne ajuta sa nu uitam de strămoșii nostri.
O zi cu bucurie.
Such an important milestone to capture. Thanks for sharing these photos.
Post a Comment